Tuesday, October 6, 2009

so what did i do in my studio on monday?

i promised myself that i would spend the day in my studio last monday as it was a public holiday and try and figure out what i want to do with my practice and where to go from here.

it was a long day. i went through all my old sketch books, re-organised my stuff, made some lists of things to do in general and procrastinated on figuring out what it is i am doing with my artwork.

by the end of the day i felt re-acquainted with my studio space and organised and ready to make the next move.

i still don't know what to make or do but perhaps next time i go in it will be easier to get there and think about my work and do it.

the only thing i did think about was perhaps i should start trying to do some drawings. we will see. i will make sure to get into the studio this week too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go get em xxdebbie