Thursday, October 8, 2009

my new house part 1

well i have been spending all last weekend and will again all this weekend moving into my new house. it is part of a housing coop and great.



this is from the front door. looking into the kitchen past the seating area. it is an open plan layout.



this is from the back door looking at the front door and you can see the open loft area upstairs.



again my kitchen, a shadow board will go on the wall next to the fridge. the closed room is the bathroom.



and me in my new backyard garden. i think i can grow my veggies here so i might not need the community garden anymore, but i haven't decided what to do yet.

2 comments:

netty said...

awesome place! yay you finally got it! ha, is that my old futon? x

Lindsay said...

I love your new space! It looks wonderful...i especially love your sewing corner