Friday, July 30, 2010

new fabric

i bought 2 meters of this fabric while i was on my little holiday with netters. the fabric store she took me to had a great selection of printed fabrics that were printed by various artists or small local companies. this fabric is soft feeling and kind of light. there was lots of other patterns i liked too but this was the favorite.


i am thinking of making this pattern, the dress on the right, without the big gaping pockets out of my new fabric. and those who know me will be surprised to see it is not black.


that is if i can find any time to actually do some sewing in my sewing space, it has turned into more of an office space as of recently, but i hope to have all my paperwork out of the way soon.

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is a really neat vintage pattern, and I think it will look very pretty in that fabric! I hope you can show a pic of the finished product!!! :)

I am like you, I never keep my sewing machine up, and it is always a job to get set up to sew...good luck geting going with it though, cause it will be so nice!!!