Saturday, November 7, 2009

typing with one hand is slow

last tuesday i had surgery on my right wrist. it was to remove a ganglion.

now i am a one handed woman who types slowly with her left hand.



i have been off from work but unable to do anything on my own. it is nice to have time off but i can't do any projects like gardening, or sewing, even writing a list of things to do and planning, my favorite activity is hard because i can not write with my left hand.

it took over an hour to shower and get dressed the other day. but it isn't horrible. borris is taking good care of me and in a week or so i should be able to start doing things on my own.



this is it with the bandage off. it doesn't look too bad, except for my swollen fingers and knuckles. i still can't move my fingers too much without it hurting, so it is me, a good book, 'we are all made of glue' by Marina Lewycka, a very good book in fact and some dvds from the library, and ice cream for the next few days.

making stuff is on hold..........for now.

2 comments:

adam said...

Poooor fingers! Hope you're feeling a bit better soon!

Anonymous said...

ooooo little chubby fingers! hope it doesnt hurt too much :( speak soon, maybe tonight? xxd