Tuesday, March 3, 2009

panier bags


i know i already showed an image of my new bike, but this is the completed bike, with my new panier bags. this is what is going to make my bike into my all purpose utility vehicle or as they say here "ute". i can now move all my glass and groceries around without having to have a bag on my back. so far they are working perfectly!


when i bought the bike i bought one that had a pretty good back hub that could take the weight of a heavy load. it is hard to ride when the bags are full and could be easier to fall over but i will get used to it!

1 comment:

andi said...

I love paniers!! I remember vividly the joy of not having my backpack on when carting art stuff to and from school. I only have one but it never seemed to matter how full it was once I was riding. I stayed balanced and happy. wow. I didn't even know I loved my panier that much!