Thursday, August 11, 2011

tweed run

the other week the annual tweed run was held in my city. my neighbour is really into cycling and he invited me and borris along for the ride. he even got us some tweed jackets to wear.



we met at the town hall and then the gang of tweed wearing cyclists took to the streets.



there were some cool bikes, like this custom penny farthing. it was beautiful.



i got dressed in my tweed-ish socks and my crochet moustache for the event as well. the moustache was a big hit.



this is borris in the gang. there were approximately 160 people on the ride. it was a beautiful day and perfect for peddling around the city.



and here i am posing at the edge of the crowd that is covered with tweed.

it was a fun day, i think i will go again next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! glad you made it, I missed the Sydney one - and I don't really have anything Tweed anyway :) xdebbie

n_cholewa said...

Tell Borris to cover his knees..... It's winter!

Looks like fun!