Sunday, August 7, 2011

the little things exhibition

last week my exhibition "the little things" opened at my favorite local pub. it was a great exhibition to do because it was fun and not as stressful as having a "proper" show at a "proper" gallery.



the other good thing about an exhibition at a pub is there are plenty of drinks.

i got a few before photos, and a few at the end of the night photos, but for a while there were so many people there it was hard to move around. it was a good time.



this is borris and mr. rock the first two people to arrive. (they came with me)
there are 3 pieces on the wall above borris' head.



this piece is called shade. its one of my favorite ones.



this was the first piece to sell. i had a total of 3 sales on opening night!



this is my other favorite piece, it is an image of my brother at the beach. i just can remember how hot it was that day and how relieved he was to be in the water.



here are a few mood shots of the pub.



my work is also hanging in the corner that is lite up at the back of this image.



and these are 2 of my pals that were left at the end of the night. it was a fun evening out.





No comments: