Monday, October 17, 2016

terrazzo tree - last post.......

I realised I did not upload any compelted images of the terrazzo tree to the web. So here are the photos of the completed works.


it looks great, we are so happy with it.
 

hundreads of people walk on it everyday, and the space is open and easy for people to enjoy
 

the terrazzo tree ties in well with the new green wall on the building as well
 

we are looking forward to the next terrazzo job.


i have also realised another thing - that this blog may have run its course. i have been blogging for 10 years or so, mostly to keep my family and specifically my mom in the loop with what i have been up to. but i am finding that i am less and less interested in being here. maybe its other means of communication have taken over, or that its time for a change, but i wont say i'm not going to ever post again, who knows but for now i will let it be, and see what happens next. thanks for all your time reading my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom appreciates that you took time to keep me and your dad in the loop!
Can't wait to see the terrazzo next time we visit!